Meet The Team
Who are the SEND Team?
We are members of staff that can give YOU support, advice, understanding and encouragement around issues that are important to YOU and could be affecting your schoolwork. YOU are our only priority, so we have more time to spend with YOU helping you through any problems, no matter how big or small they are.
What Types Of Problems Can We Help With?
We can help with things like:
• Worries around moving up from Y6 to Y7.
• Personal problems/issues either inside or outside school.
• Trouble with attendance/truancy.
• Help with organising school work.
• Controlling anger
• Self-esteem. The opinion you have of yourself
• Bullying issues
• Bereavement, Separation or loss
• Provide Parental Support
• Or if you just need a chat to reduce pressures you may be experiencing. We are good listeners.
How Will We Help You?
We use methods like:
• One-to-one work
• Group work
• Offer advice
• Sign post external agencies for support
• Family Support
Where Can I Find the SEND Team?
The SEND Team is based in the Pyramid, at the end of the Science corridor.
A Final Word...
We want you to be happy during your time at School so if you find you have ANY problems, don't be afraid to come and see us. We cannot help if we do not know about it.